The Portland Leather Alliance proudly presents the 22nd Annual KinkFest
April 23-25, 2021, online from Portland, Oregon
Please come and join us for the premiere, nationally acclaimed, West coast Kink Conference.
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, KinkFest 2021 will be in an online format only.
KinkFest is an annual, 3-day event celebrating sexual diversity, bdsm, fetish and leather communities. There are numerous educational classes, and a large vendor mall filled with products and services from local and national leather, fetish and kink businesses.
This year KinkFest and the PLA are proud to partner with freeQ. freeQ is KinkFest 2021's event tech host. freeQ partners with LGBTQ+ and sex-positive event producers to host amazing live events on a safer video platform. freeQ creates online LGBTQ+ and sex-positive spaces on our own tech, built by kinky queers for kinky queers.
Highlights for 2021
- A wide variety of quality, interesting educational classes.
- A large, online vendor mall with offering unique, quality merchandise.
- Several special online events and features
- Special low price for 2021
Registration will be open soon. The deadline to register is April 16, 2021.
Don't miss out! Register early to ensure that you can join us.
All attendees must register before the deadline; late registrations will not be accepted.
ASL Interpreters and Other Accommodations
If you need an ASL interpreter or have other special needs, please contact us before April 1, 2021, so that we can make appropriate arrangements. We appreciate having as much advance notice as possible so as to best serve your needs.
- "Con-drop be damned, this was an especially fun year. The dungeon looked more beautiful than ever and more beautiful than at any con anywhere I've seen in a decade. Thanks to the Kinkfest DJ and sound guy. Everyone (from Kinkfest staff to volunteers) was fantastic, on point, and super friendly. You made it all so easy!" - Danarama, April 2017
- "That was the greatest dungeon I have ever seen! The whip Ally was unsurpassed! The schedule seemed to unfurl seemlessly! So Much went into this event that made it seem so smooth, allowing for people to really enjoy themselves!" - Bruce-Banner, April 2017
- "As a former first timer at Kinkfest, I have to say it was an exciting and wonderful experience, and i truly felt I belonged, and learned a lot about myself and figures i can take what i learned to further my journey into my kink lifestyle. I have been trying to find myself, but i really know now where to go from here, and for that i thank everyone there if i talked to you or not" - ShadowKitty39, April 2017
- "thanks to everyone for the amazing response to my velociraptor play. I rarely get to make an appearance and there was so much positive response in and out of the dungeon. I even got a new recruit for the pack! thanks so much for allowing me to live in that headspace for a while. you all are the best!!!" - Stoneyface, April 2017
- "As a first timer to Kinkfest, I and my partner had an amazingly good time. Absolutely everybody was friendly and helpful. The vendors were great... Most of the wares for sale were very high quality goods… The workshops we went to were all good ones. But the dungeon was AMAZING!!! It was the height of the weekend experience." - WolfThorn, April 2017
KinkFest in the News
Evie Lupine Interview with Shay & Stefanos
Evie Lupine Interview with Lee Harrington
Leatherati.com article on Kinkfest 2017
Interview with Cleo DuBois about KinkFest 2017, her classes, rituals, and more
Interview with David Wraith about KinkFest 2017, his classes, why he identifies as a "Queer Heterosexual" and more
Evie Lupine talks about her KinkFest Experience and Kink Conferences in general. Great info for newbies!