- "Con-drop be damned, this was an especially fun year. The dungeon looked more beautiful than ever and more beautiful than at any con anywhere I've seen in a decade. Thanks to the Kinkfest DJ and sound guy. Everyone (from Kinkfest staff to volunteers) was fantastic, on point, and super friendly. You made it all so easy!" - Danarama, April 2017
- "That was the greatest dungeon I have ever seen! The whip Ally was unsurpassed! The schedule seemed to unfurl seemlessly! So Much went into this event that made it seem so smooth, allowing for people to really enjoy themselves!" - Bruce-Banner, April 2017
- "As a former first timer at Kinkfest, I have to say it was an exciting and wonderful experience, and i truly felt I belonged, and learned a lot about myself and figures i can take what i learned to further my journey into my kink lifestyle. I have been trying to find myself, but i really know now where to go from here, and for that i thank everyone there if i talked to you or not" - ShadowKitty39, April 2017
- "thanks to everyone for the amazing response to my velociraptor play. I rarely get to make an appearance and there was so much positive response in and out of the dungeon. I even got a new recruit for the pack! thanks so much for allowing me to live in that headspace for a while. you all are the best!!!" - Stoneyface, April 2017
- "As a first timer to Kinkfest, I and my partner had an amazingly good time. Absolutely everybody was friendly and helpful. The vendors were great... Most of the wares for sale were very high quality goods… The workshops we went to were all good ones. But the dungeon was AMAZING!!! It was the height of the weekend experience." - WolfThorn, April 2017
KinkFest in the News
Evie Lupine Interview with Shay & Stefanos
Evie Lupine Interview with Lee Harrington
Leatherati.com article on Kinkfest 2017
Interview with Cleo DuBois about KinkFest 2017, her classes, rituals, and more
Interview with David Wraith about KinkFest 2017, his classes, why he identifies as a "Queer Heterosexual" and more
Evie Lupine talks about her KinkFest Experience and Kink Conferences in general. Great info for newbies!
The Portland Leather Alliance proudly presents the 21st Annual KinkFest
April 19 - 21, 2019, in Portland, Oregon
Please come and join us for the premiere, nationally acclaimed, West coast Kink Conference.
KinkFest is an annual, 3 day event celebrating sexual diversity, bdsm, fetish and leather communities. There are numerous educational classes, evening play parties, and a large vendor mall filled with products and services from local and national leather, fetish and kink businesses.
KinkFest continues to focus effort on welcoming ALL facets of our diverse leather, bdsm, fetish and kink communities. Kinkfest and the Portland Leather Alliance (PLA) encourage you to come and celebrate what we all share in common and to enjoy the rich tapestry of our varied culture.
Highlights for 2019
- Event Space in self-contained building, offering greater privacy for attendees.
- A Dungeon offering 36,000 square feet of play space
- Kinkfest Art Gallery
- New Host Hotels, offering a variety of choice of room and conveniently located minutes from the Event Center
- Larger Vendor Mall with additional shopping hours, offering top quality merchandise
- Personal services such as Massages, Foot Rubs, Boot Blacking
Registration will be open in early September 2018. The deadline to register is April 16, 2019.
KinkFest has a maximum capacity of 1,500. Don't miss out! Register early to ensure that you can join us.
All attendees must pre-register; no on-site registrations will be accepted.
KinkFest Art Gallery
Dirty Little Secrets is back for a fourth year. Bring us your erotic art to show and sell. Become part of this premiere addition to the largest Festival of its kind on the West Coast!
Join the debauchery!
ASL Interpreters and Other Accommodations
If you need an ASL interpreter or have other special needs, please contact us before April 1, 2019, so that we can make appropriate arrangements. We appreciate having as much advance notice as possible so as to best serve your needs.